Peters of Nashua has been serving the area’s automotive needs since 1955. Family owned and operated, Peter Proko and Peggy A. Proko are involved in the daily operations of all of their stores and take personal pride in knowing that their customers are well taken care of.
Why Buy From Us?
- Preferred Pricing offers that are always competitive.
- Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty with every new vehicle and qualifying pre-owned vehicle purchase.
- Peters Nissan was awarded the 2016 Consumer Satisfaction Award by Dealer Rater
- Our customers receive money saving service and parts coupons on a quarterly basis. We also post monthly coupon specials on our website.
- Comfortable waiting rooms with complimentary refreshments and WIFI.
- Business Managers that are highly experienced working with all credit levels. We’re confident that our menu of financing options will allow us to fill your needs.
- In-house Customer Care Center. We understand that when you call us with a question, you deserve a quick, clear answer. That’s why we’ve moved our Customer Care Center into our facility. We believe that by bringing our Customer Care Center into our location, we’re better equipped to respond to your questions in an accurate, professional, and timely manner so you can get the answers you need when you need them.
- We have a wide variety of pre-owned cars, trucks and S.U.V.s. We also offer a Great selection of Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
- Full Selection of Nissan Parts and Accessories.
- Certified Service Department
We’ll Buy Your Car
- We purchase hundreds of cars every year. Our favorite way to acquire top quality pre-owned vehicles for our inventory is to purchase them from our customers.
- We’ll buy your vehicle even if you don’t buy from us. That’s right. We are always looking for great vehicles to purchase, so if you’re selling a car, truck or SUV that we’d like to add to our inventory, we’ll make you an offer while you’re at the dealership, even if you don’t buy from us.
- Our Managers will also assess your car in person. Often our assessment is usually the same or higher than that shown by Kelly Blue Book.
In the Community
- Peters of Nashua is fully involved with the organizations that matter to you. We are proud to support a number of organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters, Nashua P.A.L., Nashua Technical College, The American Red Cross, Local High Schools and Sports Teams, The Nashua Soup Kitchen, The Humane Society of Greater Nashua, The Nashua Police and Fire Departments, Veterans Associations, The Nashua Silver Knights and many more.
- Peters of Nashua is happy to consider local organizations for charitable donations. We receive hundreds of request for donations every year. While we love to help as many organizations as possible, we are not able to accommodate every request. If you would like your organization to be considered, please send your information to Peters of Nashua, 300 Amherst Street, Nashua, N.H. 03603. Peters of Nashua meets quarterly to review all requests.