Covid-19 Customer Updates
At Peters of Nashua, we understand the concern you may have surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
With the ever changing and fluid conditions that we are all experiencing right now, we wanted to let all our past, current and future customers know that we have made some adjustments as well with what we hope will help and benefit anyone who may find themselves in the need to lease or purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle. We are updating this page on a regular basis to keep you up to date with all the latest changes at Peters of Nashua. Peters is safely and responsibly open for your Sales, Service, Parts and Collision needs and is following all CDC guidelines.
We are currently offering vehicle pick-up and drop-off service to our customers within a 10-mile radius for any SERVICE needed on their vehicles. You can make an appointment online through our website and we will come and pick up your vehicle and deliver it back to you when it is completed. We also have free loaners for any service you have as well. Please be assured that all our loaner vehicles are cleaned and sanitized properly after each use.
We know that life is very stressful for everyone right now. At Peters, we have tried to make the car buying experience and the service experience a little easier for you.
We would like to thank you for being loyal customers in the past and hope to see you in the very near future.
Peter and Peggy Proko
Peters of Nashua
Is Sales open?
Yes, our Showroom remains open during this time.
Is Service Open?
Yes, our Service Department is open during this time.
Is Parts Open?
Yes, our Parts Department is open during this time.
Is the Collision Center Open?
Yes, our Collision Center is open darning this time.
What are your hours?
Our website reflects our updated hours that can be found on this page.
Are there any special service accommodations at this time?
Yes, we are happily accommodating our local customers within a 10 mile radius with free vehicle pick up and drop off services for vehicle repairs. Simply call or e-mail us to make these arrangements. We also have loaner vehicles available for your convenience if you prefer to drop your vehicle off and need alternate transportation.
What precautions are you taking at the dealership?
- In addition to having our buildings professionally cleaned, as usual, 7 nights a week, we are cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chair arms, counter-tops and workspaces that are customer facing, several times a day. In addition, doorknobs and handles in areas that are used extensively are being sanitized several times a day.
- Employees have been organized into rotating teams to ensure these tasks are taken care of.
- We have installed hand sanitizer machines throughout the dealership.
- We are using appropriate cleaner and sanitized wipes to wipe the seats, steering wheel and other areas of the vehicle you will test drive as well as our loaner vehicles and serviced vehicles.
- We are following all of the latest CDC guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers alike.